Admin Control Panel
Recent Comlink Posts
General RJK Comlink
Internet Relay Chat
Games & Information
Our Facebook Page
Our Steam Group
Our Xfire Community
| Logistics Office|
Office of the Chief Logistics Officer
| About the Logistics Office|
The Logistics Office is responsible for member data management and other member related services such as ribbons and assisting new recruits. Logistics deputies process requests from members daily on the Logistics comlink.
- The Chief Logistics Officer changes member usernames on their request
- Changing member recruiters if a mistake is made signing up
- Changing member enlist dates (if you joined before records were kept)
- Distributing days of service, recruiting, comlink posting, and staff service ribbons on the member's request
- Distributing event ribbons on an authorized officer's request
- Adding new ribbons to the database/ receiving ribbons from graphics
- Answering questions submitted by new recruits during enlistment & basic training
- Deleting accounts that go unactivated for a long period of time
- Logistics staff members must check the Logistics Comlink very often
Changing Your Username
Changes to your username can be requested on the Logistics Comlink
Remember that your username needs to be 15 characters or less, appropriate, and not already in use. Be sure to include your requested name in your post and also be aware that you will need to login with your new name when it is changed!
Changing Your Enlist Date
Changes to your enlist date can be requested on the Logistics Comlink
Note this really only applies if you enlisted before we started keeping records and you need your date corrected. False enlist dates are not allowed.
Changing Your Recruiter
Changes to your recruiter can be requested on the Logistics Comlink
If you accidentally did not select the right recruiter when you enlisted you can have this changed. You can only change your recruiter once (if it's wrong only). If your recruit forgot to put you as their recruiter please ask them to request the change on the Logistics comlink as soon as possible.
| Chief Logistics Officer's Desk|
Recent Logistics Updates:
- 4/25/04 Username changed now possible.
If you need to change your site username this can now be requested on the Logistcs Comlink. Read more about it here: Here.
- There are no open deputy positions in logistics. Please check back here later or wait for an announcement.
Uname Change Log
Count Your Recruits
Take a Course
RJK History Course
Total Online: 4